Sunday 7 October 2012

Braid it!

All of a sudden it's Sunday evening and I don't know where the weekend has gone! Well... I did spend a ridiculously large amount of time playing with my new phone.. a Samsung Galaxy SIII - it's amazing. Got it out the box at midday and before I knew it, it was dinner time! Anyway, I'll stop waffling as I, of course, still found time to do my nails and here's today's design...
It's basically made up of free hand alternating strokes of three colours. I used No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Sunshine, which is the metallic. The black is Max Factor Limited Edition Nailfinity in Onyx and the bronze is an unnamed bottle from an FCUK nail gift set.

I learnt the technique on a YouTube tutorial and it definitely requires concentration to make sure you do the stripes in the right order, but worth the effort as the overall effect is fab.

Happy painting... the nailist xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment