Sunday 10 February 2013

Rum punch

Those of you who are my friends will know I've been lucky enough to have been away in the Caribbean for work on the island of St Vincent... mainly because I've been instragramming like crazy everyday...sorry! I couldn't help it...the island was so beautiful.

My friends will also know that I tan in like 5 minutes so have come back very brown - almost dirty looking! The bonus here is that bright nails look even brighter. So I took inspiration from the the most popular island drink...a rum punch...
...and created a very simple but 'punchy' look! (photo taken in situ for max effect!)
And for good measure I did my toes too!..
This is two coats of W7 in Fluorescent Pink followed by a diagonal covering of Max Factors Max Effect Mini Nail Polish in Red Carpet Glam. I flipped them round on the toes.

For base and top coat I used Rimmel 5 in 1 Nail Treat Base & Top Coat  Total Care Action. This was a packing space saver but i must say I wish I'd just taken my favourite separates as I ended up with chips on day 2 of the mani.

Can't wait for some UK sunshine to start working those fluoro shades!

Happy painting... the nailist xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment